Amplitube crack is a guitar and effects modeling. This application is manufactured by IK Multimedia, a company of Italy. This company operates from sunrise. It recreates the guitar and bass signals from instrument to recording device and does it in a very realistic way. It can work as a 64-bit plugin DAW or can be used in a stand-alone mode in Mac OS X and windows. It is the latest version of the IK products. It is a guitar or bass tone studio for Mac and PC that works as stand-alone software. It is designed so hyper-intuitive and hyper-familiar.
This software is the Bass tone creation software and is the world’s leading Guitar. It is designed to be so intuitive in its operation. It has a selection of gear. These pieces of gear sound to be impressive. The sound of the guitar is the most remarkable thing. It has a trustable sonic accuracy. It is an extremely valuable, flexible tool and could be used as a sophisticated multi-effects in its stand able version. It also works as a plug-in for AW for ramping guitar or bass tracks. The creative palette is expanded with some of the worlds most sought gears.
It is a guitar or bass tone studio for Mac/PC. It recreates the entire guitar or bass signal chain from instrument to the recording device and does so in a very intuitive and realistic way. But it also does it in ways we never dreamed possible. This software is working as a standalone application and as a plug-in for our favorite DAW.
If we are new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then we are in for a treat. If we are a veteran computer tone-master, well, we are still in for a treat. It pioneered and lead the way in a guitar amp and effects modeling. It takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper-realism with intuitive familiar
Latest features of this software are as follows
- Hyper-Realistic tone
- 3D Cab Room selectable
- Dual Mic attached to any of the speakers
- Individual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level
- New British Series Amps
- Power Amp or Speaker dynamic response
- Acoustic Simulator
- Effects loop slot between power and preamp
- Universal effects attached
- Rack effects could be used instead of stomp effects
- Stomp effects could be used instead of the rack section
- 8-track DAW/Recorder
- 4-track Looper
- Built-in Custom Shop
The features of IK Multimedia Amplitube 4:
- AS A PLUGIN:
The functionality and interface are different in as a plug into the standalone edition. The looper and mini Daw are absent but apart from the rest of it are the same.
It has both the tuner from the earlier edition and a new Ultra Tuner.
There are two stomp insert chains, and each one accommodates up to 8 effects.
Guitar Amplifier: It comes with 35 guitar amplifier models. Its fidelity and complexity are both its weakness. For bass, there are only 5 models. Most of the bass guitars rely upon the purchase of extra gear.
This software module is the house of the fun just like the icing on the cake.
- Speaker, Mic and Room Control:
Its features detailed mic, cabinet and room module. These features let us recreate our favorite recordings. We can also control the mix between mic 2 and mic 1, change the overall depth of the cabinet.
Advantages of this software:
- Sounds as good than ever.
- Cab section is best.
- Easy to use and configure.
- Versatile incredibly, expandable through the custom shop.
Disadvantages of this software:
- In speed trainer, the only thing we have is DAW and a looper that needs additional hardware to come into the state.
- Only one external effects simulation in rack effects.
- For live use, unless we have access to the necessary hardware, there is no practical.
How to install the cracked version?
- First of all download the file
- Extract it and run
- After that install the file
- Now Press to Active file
- Wait for activation
- All done! Enjoy full version
- Sounds good. The important thing about any amp is how it seems, and it nails the sound, especially once we get things dialed in.
- Looks good. With the 3D cab room or realistic amp heads, it has some of the best-looking graphics of any amp on the market, and the interface is nice and large and easy to see.
- Endless options. There are over 500 pieces of gear available from its shop, and every individual piece can be tested for free for 48 hours, so this makes it really easy to try new stuff and finds what sound good.
- It is a lot of fun having access to so many different types of amps, other gear, and pedals. In real most guitarists are lucky to have one or two perfect amps; in virtual life, we can have 20, with all the cool gears and effects that come along with it.
- Gateway drug. It is a direct entrance into IK’s shop of seemingly endless gear. Buying it is just the tip of the iceberg; we need to buy extra gear to get the best tone. More pedals, rack and amps effects to no end if we are not careful. If we are on a tight budget, walk away now…
- Interface overload. It would be really nice if it had the option to view only the gear that we own, but that’s far from the case. Every single piece of gear available in it muddies up the interface, so we have to scroll through the lists to hunt for the gear that we actually own. Plus most of the preset gears are useless unless we own all the gear because annoying nag screens popup every time we try to use a preset with something we don’t own.
- Includes effects. Most of the included stompboxes and effects are not very good, including the new acoustic that sounds nothing like a real acoustic guitar. We have to buy the good stuff. Even IK Multimedia describes the included pedals as “generic”.
- Too many options? The number of settings, all the available gear, and the endless combinations can be downright overwhelming, especially for beginners. Sometimes too many choices can get in the way of productivity, and that takes away from actual playing time.