PortableApps 15.0.1 Crack Latest Version Download
PortableApps 15.0.1 Crack lets you carry all your favorite apps on a portable device or cloud drive and use them on any PC. You can use your regular browser with your bookmarks and extensions, your chosen office suite, or your photo editor. You can also view your music collection and your games. You can even use your favorite development tools. In fact, everything you need for work and play can go with you on every PC you use. Whether that be at work, home, school, visiting family and friends, or even whilst traveling.
PortableApps 15.0.1 Crack comes with a smart installer that lets you easily install your environment to your portable device, to your cloud drive, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, etc. or to your local PC. The apps are portable and will run from everywhere you work from, thereby making it super easy to keep those apps and data with you and safely backed up to the cloud.
Key features include:
- Easy to use interface.
- Use your favorite software everywhere.
- Carry your bookmarks and settings.
- Free to use with no registration.
Overall, PortableApps is a handy tool to have. It is relatively lightweight and has a comprehensive list of supported applications to choose from. Your apps can be organized by favorites and folders. It also has a type to find the search function, so you can easily locate what you need. You can even customize the look and feel with themes and a personalized menu.
PortableApps.com Platform is a powerful set of tools which makes it easy to create and manage your own collection of portable applications. If you’re starting with an empty USB stick, for instance, you might first install the Platform there, before using its Directory to find apps of interest. There are games, media players, browsers and internet tools, productivity applications, security tools and more, over 200 apps in total, and downloading and installing the ones you need is as easy as checking a box.
Once the process is complete then you’ll have a handy portable toolkit which you can take and run on any convenient PC. Intelligent organization tools make this easy to navigate (internet-related apps automatically show up in the Internet folder, for instance), but if you do manage to lose something, then just as in Windows, typing a few letters of the missing app will quickly highlight it for you.
Just as with your regular applications, it’s important to keep portable tools up-to-date. The Platform helps here with its built-in updater, which can automatically check for and download updates on launch.
And if you don’t like some aspect of how the Platform works then you can probably reconfigure it, as there are plenty of tweaks and configuration options on offer here (including multiple themes and color schemes to customize the look of the Platform menu).
What’s new in 15.0 (see changelog for more)?
- Alternate download for Win XP/Vista for TLS 1.1/1.2 hosts
- Support for .NET 2-4 apps
- High DPI support in platform’s menu, options, about, dialogs
- High contrast theme detection and the passing of that data to apps
- Touch scrolling of menu app list
- Save What’s New seen on window close, prevent re-show after unsafe exit
- Platform setting of Documents, Pictures, etc environment vars for apps
- Delphi compiler to 10.2.3, drops Windows 2000 support
- SHA256 handling switched to built-in
- 7-Zip to 18.05
- Compressed platform graphics to save space
- Eject utility with bug fixes and features
- Updater/app store checkboxes to Windows 10 visuals
- Brazilian Portuguese, Croatian, Finnish, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish locales
- Plus various fixes