Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 Crack
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 Crack is a popular application that is used by professional users, network administrators and IT departments to manage virtual machines and all types of remote connections to and from them. It uses intuitive interface, and supports all connections standards, such as VPN, FTP, SSH, Telnet and many others. By having Remote Desktop Manager installed on your PC, users can easily create a network of virtual images and connection that can serve the needs of not only several low-demanding users, but also large businesses that require precisely controlled access to network resources, distant processing capabilities, collaboration, off-site backup, security, and countless other things.
With it you can easily create, edit, share, organize and find your remote connections and contact directly all popular remote connection programs such as LogMeIn, VNC, Terminal Services, Team Viewer, Telnet, Microsoft Remote Desktop, VMware, VirtualPC, X Window, Dameware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box, Radmin, PC Anyswhere, and more.
Even though this app offers incredible amount of features, it can still be used in freeware mode that will make almost every professional user smile. Only the most demanding users will feel the need to switch from free version to Enterprise plan that unlocks even more tools and services that can serve the needs to very large businesses that have hundreds of users that need to be served.
Remote Desktop Manager Features:
Automatic VPN Connection: Remote Desktop Manager natively supports multiple VPN types, such as: Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, SonicWall VPN and TheGreenBow VPN. And as a free add-on, it also provide an extensive list of VPNs, such as: OpenVPN, Shrewsoft VPN, and many other VPN compatible with IPSec. These can be downloaded and installed within a few seconds.
Grouping Sessions in Folders: To make management simpler, Remote Desktop Manager lets you organize sessions in groups (folders). You can then easily view all sessions within selected groups and subgroups, and find a specific group(s) using the search filter.
Quick Connect with Template Support: Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC or a web page. Simply enter a host name or IP address.
Quick Access via Tray Icon Context Menu: Access and manage your connections, View open sessions and Change the active data source. Access local tools such as: the command prompt, registry editor, performance monitor, remote shutdown
Online Backup Service (with subscription): The Online Backup Service (available via subscription) allows you to automatically save your sessions in a safe online storage space, and restore them in the event of problems.
U.S. Federal Government Approved Encryption: This application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key).
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 Serial Key brings together all your remote associations, safely spare your passwords, oversee client security rights, accreditation, and login subtle elements, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. It gives you a huge amount of elements, various alternatives, and a great deal of remote utilities. The program accompanies an interface that is confounded for beginners. By the by, it has everything a specialist needs to oversee remote desktop associations.
With Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 Keygen, you can include, alter, erase sort out or locate your remote association rapidly. Perfect with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a decent substitution of the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 Key Features:
- Create client security rights and gatherings
- Make solid passwords easily
- Information qualifications and login consequently
- Incorporated with local secret key manager
- Deal with all your remote associations
- Oversee consents (Allow in an unexpected way)
- Oversee, sort out and share passages
- Spare, oversee, and share your passwords
- Secure your system gets to and the sky is the limit from there.
- Backings more than 25 diverse VPN
- Backings RDP, VNC, FTP, VPN, VMware, and so forth.
- Screen client exercises with database logs
- Spare qualifications and passwords in database
- Offer remote association settings database
- Speedier and more secure arrangement, and considerably more.
- Title: Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13
- Developer: Devolutions inc
- License: ShareWare
- Language: Multi
- OS: Windows
What’s New in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13?
- Fixed a AWS Console filtering issue when refreshing and removed case sensitivity
- Fixed a possible crash when auto-creating user in specific AD group
- Added “Download URL” field in Serial (software) data entry
- Fixed a possible issue with Edit my account information invalid email when closing the window
- Fixed a private key possible issue with SCP (and probably SFTP)
- Added “remote command” option in SSH shell native
- Fixed a sort issue with the DVLS server logs
- Fixed an issue in the Invoke-RDMLoadFromInventorySession cmdlet
- Added “Send DVLS Diagnostic to Support” in the console
- Fixed an issue where RDM was stuck in a windows login loop when DVLS server was unavailable
- Fixed an issue with AWS Console Security Groups export
- Added an option to send double dashes in VMWare view client
- Fixed an issue with embedded Chrome and the proxy settings
- Fixed an issue with NetScaler in 64 bit
- Added support for PasswordState new AP which allows for connecting with Active Directory
- Fixed an issue with the Close tab in web browsers
- Fixed an issue with the VPN group
- Added Template to EC2 Synchronizer
- Fixed AWS Console buttons being disabled when changing tab
- Fixed macro/script/tool Powershel (local) issue
- Improved the DVLS console and update process
- Fixed possible unlock issue with SQL Server data source when using Azure AD
- Fixed private key resolving in Jump Host (Native SSH)
- Added Template to EC2 Synchronizer
- Fixed save issue with the terminal options
- Fixed some memory leaks in VNC and ARD
- Solved possible issues with the offline mode
- Fixed the custom username format not working for Password List
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating system supported of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 old and new version included XP and vista
- Supports both 32 bit and 64 bit operating system and server
- Minimum hard disk of 30 MB free
- Minimum RAM 512 and active internet connection
How to Install Remote Desktop Manager?
- First download the latest version from the given link below
- Now, you have to open the software and start the installation
- Copy the serial key given below and paste it into when required
- Follow the further installation process and complete the installation
- Now, you have to copy the crack and paste it into windows temp
- Simply now run the software as administration
- All you are done Enjoy!!
Download Crack Download Setup