Viber for Windows 18.104.22.168 Crack Full Free Download
Viber for Windows 22.214.171.124 Crack is a popular free Voice-over IP messaging service and Skype alternative, that can be used on your smartphone or PC. The Viber PC client takes the convenience of the mobile app and brings it to your PC so you can stay connected even when you don’t have your mobile phone. It also makes it easier to get on with work and multitask while communicating with your contacts.
Viber for Windows 126.96.36.199 Crack competes with Whatsapp for the title of the most popular cross-platform/cross-device messaging service globally. A key difference between Viber/Whatsapp and Skype is that you can communicate with all of your mobile phone contacts that are also using the service – not just your Skype contacts. Voice call, chat, send SMS, pictures and videos for free to any of your phone contacts who also have the app installed. You can even video call with up to 100 of your contacts at the same time! A simple UI tops off the package nicely. The likes of Viber and Whatsapp have pretty much killed the traditional mobile SMS industry, thanks to their ease of use and ever improving data coverage.
To use Viber on your Windows PC you will first need to install Viber on your mobile phone (Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Phone apps available). Next, install the Windows desktop client on your PC and sign in to synchronize your contacts across the 2 devices. Then you’re done, call and chat to your heart’s content at no cost.
If you want to call other none VoIP users (landlines and mobile phones directly) you can use the Viber Out feature. These calls are not free but do come at very competitive rates. You can use Viber Out by adding credit to your Viber account. Call quality is generally excellent unless you are in an area with a poor internet connection.
iberis a cross-platform IM and VoIP tool that lets you make free calls and send free messages to other Viber users on your smartphone and then carry on the conversation via chat on your PC. Viber syncs your contacts, messages, and history automatically between your phone and PC, so all you need to do is install Viber’s Windows app on your PC and the correct app for your phone (ours is Android), and let Viber do the rest.
- Calls, text, pix: Viber enables HD voice calls, video calls, free text and picture sharing to other Viber users and group conversations. It adds contacts automatically, which saves effort, though some users might prefer more options (see below).
- Cross-platform: Viber has versions for Windows (including Windows 8 desktop or mobile), as well as Windows Phone, Android, Mac, iOS, BlackBerry, Bada, and Nokia operating systems. It supports both 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks.
- Improved Windows app: We had no trouble installing and setting up Viber for Windows in our 32-bit Windows Home Premium system. We entered our phone number and an SMS validation code to sync our phone and PC. The whole thing took a few seconds and worked the first time.
Viber 188.8.131.52 Key Features:
- Best-quality HD voice calls
- Video calls
- Text, photo and sticker messages
- Full sync between your mobile and Windows
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices
The days when landline phones provided the only opportunity to speak directly to people hundreds of miles away have long gone. Even mobile phones don’t have quite the same appeal as they once did, thanks to expensive call charges and tariffs.
An increasing amount of voice calls and text messages are made using all or part of the internet, which helps cut costs without ruining your call experience. This rise in VOIP services has gathered particular pace when Skype came on to the scene, bringing free voice (and video) calls to users on the same network.
The problem with Skype is that you’ve got to sign up to use the service, jump through various registration hoops and then build a contacts list before you can start using it. Viber cuts through all that hassle – and the mobile app has been steadily gaining in popularity thanks to its simple interface and approach: it takes your mobile phone number and address book, tells you which friends have already got Viber and then lets you dial them directly, all without incurring any call charges. It even promises better quality calls compared to GSM or landlines.
Viber for Windows 184.108.40.206 Crack
And now Viber has released this, a desktop app for Windows and Mac users. It’s actually more of a companion app, as you need to have already installed and set up Viber on your mobile before you can begin.
Once done, enter your mobile phone into the desktop app, click Continue and then wait for the activation code that’ll be sent via SMS to your phone. Once that’s in place you’ll be able to do everything in the desktop app you can do with your mobile: make voice calls, plus share photos, text messages and your location. You can also make video calls too – but only between desktop to desktop for now.
It’s straightforward to use and clearly aimed at competing with Skype, but the big issue is finding other people who use Viber. While the service is big in certain parts of the world – it has over 200 million users worldwide, there’s no guarantee that many of your friends will be using it. And if they’re not, you may struggle to persuade them to try another service instead of persevering with the one they have.
- Contact options: The Windows app automatically adds all your Contacts, which is convenient but a bit inflexible.
- Data plan: Viber for Windows doesn’t work without a smartphone. Viber also uses your phone’s data plan to make some calls.
- Title: Viber for Windows 220.127.116.11
- Filename: ViberSetup.exe
- File size: 86.68MB (90,890,416 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: May 19, 2018
- Author: Viber Media S.à r.l.
Viber has some interesting features and is easy to use, and recent releases have made improvements. With more than 200 million users, Viber’s base has grown, too. But in the end, most users go with what their crowd uses, so how useful Viber is to you may depend on what your friends, family, and acquaintances use.
A neat idea implemented beautifully, but unless your friends are already on Viber, you may struggle to justify trying yet another VOIP service.