BlackPlayer EX is a Premium elegant modern local Music player. It’s easy to use and one of the fastest out there. it can do lots of thing than other player. This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
– Light theme!
– 6 Extra Fonts, including the option to use System font.
– 11 Color accents.
– 8 Extra Now Playing Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, sampling rate and format.
– Customizable crossfading
– Screen Always on option.
– Screen rotation lock.
– Change the Library start page.
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
– Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– White widget theme.
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– Change notification text color and background.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as a Big list.
– Custom 4×1 Widget transparency.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Show queue position in a widget.
– Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
– Hide any of the Sliding pages.
– Sort Artist albums.
– Developer love!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, FLAC, and wav.
– Built-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lock screen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
20.38 – March 28
NEW Now Playing background, ‘Gradient UI’, uses color from the Album to create a color fade to black. The darkness can be tuned in settings.
NEW Now Playing theme, ‘Immersive’! tap on the Album cover to hide/show all of the controls. (Currently missing theme preview).
NEW Artist page design! Can be disabled in Advanced Settings.
Added option to show total play-queue duration and remaining time. Found in the top right overflow icon.
Added ‘Screen Always On’ as an option of the customizable buttons in Now Playing page.
The ‘Click Action’ setting now applies for the Tracks in the search page.
Fixed double and triple headset button for USB-C to 3.5mm adapters.
You can now change how Albums are created in the Custom Audio library, this setting is found in Advanced Settings.
Artist titles in Album page should now be default visible.
Removed extra Chromecast notification.
Minor design tweak to ‘Play Now’ page.
Added option to set ‘Play Now’ as library start page.
Translation update & minor crash fixes.
How to Install:
First of all, you have downloaded the setup by clicking on below download link