CloudMounter 1.6.1497 Crack & Activation Key Full Version Download
CloudMounter for Windows is of great help to the owners of laptops with low-capacity SSDs. You can outsource your files and documents to the most popular cloud services and mount cloud drive accounts to your PC without having to save cloud files on your computer. At the same time with the help of CloudMounter, you can easily work with all online files the very same way you would work with local ones. Manage one of your Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts for free.
CloudMounter Crack storage services are becoming more popular. This is good news for those of us who don’t want to carry around removable disks to transfer data from one drive to another, or have to keep all our media on sets of local drives; you just need to upload your files to a cloud server, and are then able to access them whenever you need to. This handy utility, from Eltima Software, is a centralized client that is able to manage information on the most popular cloud storage services, directly from Windows Explorer. CloudMounter for Windows allows mounting cloud accounts and web servers to your PC as local disks. This gives you the ability to oversee all of your cloud accounts from a single point of access.
CloudMounter 1.6.1497 Crack & Product Key:-
CloudMounter is a superb way to access all your cloud services from one place. The interface is aesthetically pleasing, it is very easy to use, and can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise. So, if you have numerous cloud accounts, and want a single point of access, then CloudMounter for Windows is a good app to try out. CloudMounter for Windows is of great help to the owners of laptops with low-capacity SSDs.
You can outsource your files and documents to the most popular cloud services and mount cloud drive accounts to your PC without having to save cloud files on your computer. At the same time with the help of CloudMounter, you can easily work with all online files the very same way you would work with local ones. Manage one of your Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts for free.
The CloudMounter Mac is a cloud manager for easy work with data stored on multiple cloud services. The CloudMounter makes working with multiple cloud storage services easy by letting you access and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. CloudMounter works with all popular services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3, and Dropbox. Not only that – the app also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV servers the way you would connect to any shared location in your local network.
- Finder Integration
Mount cloud storage as a local drive and work with online files the same way as with local ones.
- FTP/SFTP/FTPS Client
Mount FTP and SFTP server as drive and manage your online files as if they were stored on your machine – all using CloudMounter. The app safely stores all your server settings and passwords are kept safe in Keychain.
- FTP Connection
Connect to your web servers through standard or secure FTP protocols, map FTP as a local drive in Finder and access your online files as local ones – view, edit, delete, create, as well as upload to and download files from your remote server. With CloudMounter you can conveniently view the full file structure of a website or a file server.
- OS X WebDAV and Amazon S3 browser
Store any number of files of any size in your Amazon S3 or on WebDAV servers and get easy access to them with CloudMounter.
- Amazon S3 file manager
CloudMounter brings your work with Amazon S3 storage to the next level. It is easy to mount your favorite secure online storage to Mac as a removable disk. This gives you the possibility to conveniently manage your data in your Amazon S3 account, choosing whether to connect to Amazon’s entire account or mount S3 selected buckets. CloudMounter supports all AWS regions, including EU (Frankfurt) and Asia Pacific (Seoul).
- Cloud Services
CloudMounter makes your cloud accounts easy to reach. Mount multiple Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive account without having to transfer files to your computer.
- Dropbox client
You can mount Dropbox accounts as drives without installing them on your computer and copying the content to your local drive. CloudMounter allows you to upload files to Dropbox just as if you were moving them to a local folder in Finder.
More Key Features:-
- Dropbox connects – mount cloud storage as a drive without having to install it on computer and saving files locally. With CloudMounter you can upload files to Dropbox in the same way you usually move around local files in Explorer.
- CloudMounter for Windows PC is an excellent Google Drive client as it allows you to map cloud drive as a network drive so you can work with sheets and docs as if they were stored on your computer. You can mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and work with them is if they were stored locally, only you don’t have to save them on your computer.
- CloudMounter for Desktop offers sleek integration with Explorer, which makes the app even easier to deploy and use.
- With CloudMounter you get instant access to the cloud files without the need to store them on the hard drive. By mounting Dropbox (2GB), Google Drive (15GB), and Microsoft OneDrive (30GB) you can save space on your HDD.
- Connect to OneDrive and upload files to OneDrive as easily as you copy and move files around your hard drive. Mount this cloud storage as drive and work with it effortlessly and fast. No need to save online files to your computer in order to manage them.
- The CloudMounter team always works on new ideas and implements them in regular new versions. Our tech team is always happy to answer your questions.
What’s Is New?
The app’s simple interface and intuitive navigation make this utility very simple to use; you just launch the app, choose the service you need, populate your login details and away you go.
Along with connections to cloud services, CloudMounter for Windows also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV servers, in the same way, that you would connect to any shared location on your local network.
You can connect to various accounts including Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and OneDrive accounts, as well as (S)FTP and WebDAV servers.
The CloudMounter service is as safe as possible, as your login data is securely stored in your PC’s Keychain and is sent directly to your cloud service’s servers via SSL-encrypted channels.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
Serial Key 2022: DVEFHS-RUFYGB-RFGCVR-RUYGUW WIUWR-FBVRVR-RUVBNC-EUHFRBR ESFGCV-EADGSXC-SFHC-ASFHXB SFHX-WRYSFG-WRYFGVB-RETDHG License Key 2022: DSBSDR-YRGBC-RUYGFNE-RYFUNC DBBBDR-RUHBET-UGYHNC-RFYRHU QEWRF-ESFG-QETRSG-RWYSHFXGBV WRYSFG-RWYSFH-WRSHFD-5WUTEDGH Latest Key 2022: HBEJGR-RYGFN-TYUVBE-YRGFHJ VBNEYE-YGNUTT-HGJRIV-RGHIRR WERYF-RSYFH-SRYHFV-SRHDVB ARSGFV-SRYFHV-SRYHF-SRYHFD
How To Crack?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.