Linux Mint 20.2 Crack Free Latest Version Download 2021
Linux Mint 20.2 Crack is a long-term support release that will be supported until 2023. It comes with updated software and brings refinements and many new features to make your desktop even more comfortable to use. Landing just in time for Xmas, Linux Mint 19.3 “Tricia” is the latest update to the hugely popular Linux Mint Linux distribution. It arrives bearing a couple of notable new features, as well as a striking new logo. You can download Linux Mint 19.3 direct from the project website (as well as official mirrors) right this second.
However, if you’re running Linux Mint 19.2 or 19.1 you can upgrade to Linux Mint 20.2 instead, no reinstall required. We’ve taken a look at what’s new in Linux Mint 20.2 before. For a fuller breakdown of what’s changed, I recommend you check out that post. Otherwise, feel free to dine on the following summary:
This new version of Linux Mint contains many improvements.
For an overview of the new features please visit:
“What’s new in Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon“.
The release notes provide important information about known issues, as well as explanations, workarounds, and solutions.
To read the release notes, please visit:
“Release Notes for Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon”
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for comfortable usage).
- 15GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
- The 64-bit ISO is recommended for all modern computers (Almost all computers sold since 2007 are equipped with 64-bit processors).
- This BETA release might contain critical bugs, please only use it for testing purposes and to help the Linux Mint team fix issues before the stable release.
- It will be possible to upgrade from this BETA to a stable release.
- It will also be possible to upgrade from Linux Mint 19, 19.1, and 20.2.
- Upgrade instructions will be published after the stable release of Linux Mint 20.2.
Integrity and authenticity checks:
Once you have downloaded an image, please verify its integrity and authenticity.
Anyone can produce fake ISO images, it is your responsibility to check you are downloading the official ones.
- Please read and follow the steps at
- Link to the sums: sha256sum.txt
- Link to the signed sums: sha256sum.txt.gpg
We look forward to receiving your feedback. Many thanks in advance for testing the BETA!