MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2064 Beta Crack Free Download
MediaMonkey 220.127.116.114 Beta Crack is a music manager and media jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web and includes an intelligent tag editor and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
Its player automatically adjusts volume levels so that you don’t have continually fiddle with the volume control and supports hundreds of Winamp plug-ins and visualizations; or if you prefer, it can use Winamp as the default player.
MediaMonkey includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, and audio converter for saving music, and manual or automated playlist editors for creating music mixes. It also includes portable audio device synchronization that allows you to synch tracks and playlists with devices such as the iPod and other portable audio devices.
MediaMonkey 18.104.22.1684 Beta is the media manager for serious collectors. It catalogs audio and video files, whether they’re located on a hard drive or network, dividing them into different ‘collections’ (e.g. contemporary, classical music, audiobooks, home movies, tv, videos). This software looks up and tags Album Art and data via Freedb and the web, includes an automatic renamer to rename and organize files, and a playlist manager to arrange your mixes. It includes a CD ripper, podcast manager, and downloader to build your library, along with a CD/DVD Burner, UPnP / DLNA server, and sync manager to share it. With built-in conversion functionality, it syncs with almost any device.
- Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year,
- Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
- Customize your library by setting filters to display only Artists or Albums that match criteria that you set. For example, set a filter that causes Artists to appear in the tree only if they contain Albums that are currently available, and are of any genre other than ‘Children’.
- Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you’re so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
- Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view.
- Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
- Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
- Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC – perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
- Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, HTML, or XML files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins, and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1244 Beta Crack
Media Monkey is a nifty application designed to keep track of your albums and play, burn, tag, and organize music supported by the most popular audio formats. It uses tagging to catalog your music, so you can quickly locate any song.
Function-packed, yet intuitive GUI: The user interface needs some time to get used to, but after a while, it does seem to be pretty well organized and even if it hosts a lot of functions, each of them is neatly placed and can be accessed effortlessly.
Party and Sleep modes for optimized user experience: Party Mode is a feature of MediaMonkey that prevents any modifications to your files, or to the software configuration, while Sleep mode allows you to configure the time to play the songs, whether to shut down the program at the end, or gradually fade the volume.
File organizer with support for categories: You can organize files in many categories that include Music, Podcast, Playlists, Media Servers, and Net Radio (access to SHOUTcast and Icecast radio).
Alter track properties and burn data: Track managing has many useful features such as editing track properties and album information, album art, auto-tag from the filename, converting formats, and others. In addition, you can burn an audio CD, data CD/DVD/BD, or erase rewritable discs.
MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1994 Beta Crack
A rich suite of configuration settings: The Options menu has countless settings customizations you can use to modify the application and configure supported extensions, plugins, downloads, file tagging and a lot more, all designed to fit the needs and requirements of the more demanding users.
A powerful and reliable media manager: To sum things up, MediaMonkey is a complete audio management solution that provides everything one would need to organize a vast music collection. Besides the playback capabilities and numerous configuration possibilities, this program supports Winamp plugins and comes with a useful 4x CD/DVD ripper and burner.
If you are looking for extra power and functionality, you can upgrade to the GOLD version and get to enjoy unlimited MP3 encoding, advanced searches, and playlists, as well as support for custom collections. The GOLD edition also comes with built-in disc burner (supports up to 48x), file monitor, automatic library organizer and automatic tag editor.
- Audio / Music Manager
- Media Player (play MP3, OGG, WMA etc.)
- Equalizer / DSP Effects / Volume Leveler
- Party Mode & Auto-DJ
- CD Ripper: Encode MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC
- Audio Converter
- Auto-Renamer / File Organizer
- Auto Tag Editor with Album Art Lookup
- Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
- Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
- Generate reports and statistics
- Customization via scripts
- iPod and MP3 Player Synchronization
- Integrated CD/DVD Burner (Audio & Data) (up to 48x) (up to 4x)
- File Monitor (automatically updates library)
- Advanced Searches and AutoPlaylists
- Advanced Portable Device Synchronization with on-the-fly format conversion
- Unlimited MP3 encoding
- Virtual CD / Previews
- Advanced Filters
- Sleep Timer
What’s New in MediaMonkey 4:
- Video support. MediaMonkey 4 extends it’s functionality to the realm of Video (AVI, MP4, WMV, etc.). It plays, syncs, tags, and organizes video files in the same way that it does for Audio.
- Collections. MediaMonkey 4 makes it easy to manage multiple collections from a single UI. Whether they are Classical music collections, Movie Collections, Music Video Collections, etc. MediaMonkey provides a single UI from which all of these can be easily accessed and managed. This functionality is based on the rudimentary ‘Filter’ functionality that existed in version 3.
- Sharing. MediaMonkey 4 allows you to share collections via industry-standard UPnP/DLNA so that your XBox, PS3, or DLNA-enabled television can play your music and videos. Similarly, MediaMonkey can now access UPnP devices to play content that might be shared by a UPnP server. In addition, the included download manager lets you quickly download content stored on other websites.
MediaMonkey 188.8.131.524 Beta Crack
- Automatic synchronization. MediaMonkey 4 adds support for a variety of devices so that transferring media is simply a matter of connecting. Device ‘Profiles’ further improve the sync experience, by automatically configuring MediaMonkey with sync settings optimized for the device in question. Supported devices include iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, Android, and others.
- New audio system. MediaMonkey 4 now offers higher quality / lower latency audio, via the Windows Audio Session API.
- Portable mode. MediaMonkey 4 can now be run from a USB device so that you can take it, along with your music collection, to whatever Windows PC you’re using.
- Secure ripping. MediaMonkey 4 adds secure ripping to ensure that CDs are copied with the greatest accuracy possible by slowing down the discs rotational speed whenever inaccuracies are detected. Furthermore, the final product is compared to an AccurateRip database to verify integrity.
- Easier than ever. MediaMonkey 4 adds a whole slew of usability improvements making it easier to use than ever before. These include n installation wizard, automated download of languages/codecs, tabbed UI, contextual toolbar, integrated file monitoring, new skins, etc.