Paragon Hard Disk Manager 64-bit 16.23.0 Crack Full Free Download
Paragon Hard Disk Manager is a comprehensive backup, recovery, and partitioning suite that features an intuitive UI, some handy scopes that represent feature sets, and some advanced features that can accomplish various system and data management tasks.
The Paragon Hard Disk Manager also gives the more advanced user full control via extra backup strategy settings. It comes with a ‘Create Backup Job Wizard’ feature that makes complex backup processes simple and fast. With it you can define automatic backup jobs by selecting from predefined strategies. It also has several built-in automatic backup strategies to choose from, or users can create their own.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 Premium powerful software from Paragon Software is the company’s series of products, all the tools you need to manage and support your hard drive in this application is advanced. This software gives you advanced partitioning without data loss, regular recovery system and data, solving any boot problems, manage and switch between multiple operating systems, the new drive into service, setting the double boot environment, without implementation The disadvantage of multiple operating systems on the same computer, copy the old hard drive and create new and regular backups and automatic management gives them.
Storage lifecycle maintenance for stand-alone virtual or physical Windows Server
- All-in-One solution for complete server maintenance and disaster recovery
- Innovative backup imaging technology
- Support for virtual disks
- Agentless protection of Hyper-V guest machines
- Works with Windows Server
- Works with Windows 10 Creators Update
Effective data and storage management
- Innovative backup imaging technology opens up 10x faster incremental imaging to the net, instant virtualization without restore, fast backup data de-duplication, etc.
- Differential and incremental backups, and exclusive file complements to minimize storage requirements and optimize backup speeds
- Exclude filters for enterprise-level applications provide for better backup performance, minimize backup storage requirements, and eliminate interference with special-purpose backup tools
- Fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different hypervisors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Exclusive optimization of NTFS file system (MFT defragmentation and shrinking)
- Easy management of several operating systems on one system
Latest hardware and software support
- Support of VMware ESX 4.x/5.x, ESXi 4.x/5.x, VMware Server, MS Hyper-V R1/R2, Virtual Server,
- Virtual PC 2007, Windows Virtual PC, Oracle Virtual Box 1.0-4.x, VMware Player, Workstation 10.0, Fusion
- Complete support of GPT/uEFI configurations to successfully clone, migrate, virtualize or restore a 64-bit Windows system configured to the uEFI-based boot mode; to fix uEFI related boot problems
- Support for any Windows OS since XP SP3 including the latest Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Also Support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks
- Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
- Can Support for Windows Storage Spaces
- Support for Apple Boot Camp configurations
Key Features include:
- Free to use for an unlimited time.
- Completely new UI helps users manage systems easier than ever.
- Define scenario-based backup jobs.
- Quick “stand-alone/single time” backups.
- Wizards redesigned to cover more scenarios.
- Title: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16.23.0 64-bit
- Filename: Paragon-790-FRU_trial_WinInstallx64_16.23.0_000.exe
- File size: 154.76MB (162,282,288 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: August 16, 2018
- Author: Paragon Software Group
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Software Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 64-bit 16.23.0 Crack from Spsoftwares.com