ZenMate VPN 6.2.3 Crack Latest Version Download
ZenMate VPN 6.2.3 Crack is a Chrome Browser plugin, which gives you a VPN solution that will encrypt all your browser traffic and route it through ZenMate’s cloud, in order to provide a secure and private browsing experience. The extension will change your virtual IP location to a different country location. ZenMate also provides geo-switching options to allow you to access blocked content no matter what region of the world you are in.
Once installed and activated by entering your email address, the ZenMate status bar resides on the corner of your Chrome browser and turns green when you are protected. Your internet traffic, by default, is routed through Switzerland but you can change it to a Hong Kong, UK, German or a US proxy instantly.
Overall, the ZenMate VPN extension for Chrome is very easy to setup and use. You can simply switch between proxies and view blocked sites in certain countries. The downside is that there are only a few countries that are currently supported and you need to provide an email address to enjoy private browsing. That being said, ZenMate VPN is one of the better proxy add-ons that is available on the market today.
ZenMate is one of many VPN services currently offering users the possibility to browse the Internet in complete anonymity and a convenient way to unblock geo-restricted websites. As you can probably tell just by reading its name, ZenMate VPN for Chrome is an efficient extension for the popular Google-vetted web browser.
ZenMate Premium crack provides improved, private and secure tunneling service for internet browsers as well as mobile devices. ZenMate is run by ZenGuard GmbH, a start-up company based in Berlin. The company received the Start-up of the Year 2014 award in Germany.
ZenMate crack is a downloadable plug-in for internet browsers which was designed to safeguard and protect the privacy of millions of users while browsing the World Wide Web. The security plug-in is also accessible to mobile devices through a simple app that provides and creates a secure and safe VPN tunnel utilizing protocol of IPsec. It is currently hosted on various servers across significant countries such as Switzerland, Germany, Hong Kong, United Kingdom and the USA.
Requires little to no effort in order to install: Just like other Chrome extensions, it can be effortlessly installed from the Chrome web store, with no more than a few mouse clicks. Once the extension is installed, it will automatically make its presence known by integrating itself with Chrome’s interface, more specifically, you will get to see its small icon on the top toolbar, on the right side of the address bar.
Unobtrusive VPN solution neatly tucked within Chrome’s interface: To get started, you only need to click the extension’s icon, sign up a new account if you do not already have one, input the official credentials and you are all set.
Once logged in, you are greeted by the extension’s compact main window and simplistic interface. The interface is largely occupied by a straightforward visual representation of how the traffic from your location is filtered within one of the service’s VPN servers and eventually targets the website you are currently visiting.
User-friendly and efficient Chrome extension: The workflow is just as straightforward: from the bottom part of the extension’s interface, you enable or disable the service, change the VPN server depending on your preferred location, access the app’s lightweight but useful set of extra features and access the Settings section.
By choosing one of the available pricing plans, you can also get access to a series of self-explanatory features that will not only improve the way you work with the app but also boost the overall level of protection, like Smart Locations, Malware Blocking, and Tracking Protection.
One of the best VPN solutions if Chrome is your web browser of choice: As an ending note, if are in need of a VPN solution and Google Chrome is your preferred web browser, then ZenMate VPN for Chrome should definitely be on your list of possible options, as it offers a solid package with a comprehensive list of VPN servers and some useful features, accessible with the least amount of hassle on your behalf.
If you like ZenMate and you require a VPN solution that is not limited by the type of a certain web browser, you might want to check out the ZenMate for Windows desktop client.
The following are some of the major and noteworthy features and capabilities of ZenMate Premium:
- The plug-in is fully compatible with three major internet browsers namely, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera. It also supports other desktop browsers like Comodo Dragon, Chromium and SRWare Iron.
- It comes in both Android and iOS apps, which operates by IPsec which creates a regular VPN connectivity.
- Take note that ZenMate is a proxy plug-in for internet browsers that can also protect and encrypt all browsing activities and traffic. It is not to be confused with only a VPN service.
Set-up and Operation
The following briefly explains how the add-on works:
- Download and install ZenMate Premium on your internet browser.
- Once completed, a shield icon will display in the top right corner of the internet browser, indicating the ongoing operation of the add-on.
- When the connection is active, incoming and outgoing traffic and browsing activity are encrypted and protected with a password that is automated.
- ZenMate chooses its server location considering its geographical coordinates automatically. The user is also given the option to manually change this at any time to any of the locations displayed.
ZenMate Premium crack can be acquired by purchasing an upgrade for the free version of ZenMate. The upgrade can be purchased through three available packages:
- Premium at 8.99 Euros monthly
- The Premium at 7.99 Euros monthly for 6 months (20% discount deal)
- Premium at 6.99 Euros monthly for 12 months (30% discount deal)
During the add-on’s launch phase, the Premium upgrade will not be available for purchase. Therefore, the user has unlimited data traffic until the end of this specific phase.
The VPN app for mobile devices is free up to a traffic data limit of 500MB. To upgrade to its unlimited traffic data, users may opt to choose from 2 packages:
- Unlimited at 2 USD monthly
- Unlimited at 20 USD yearly
- Here are some points to love in ZenMate Premium:
- Easy setup and installation procedures
- Above satisfactory internet connection through traffic security
- Price is competitive and scales evenly among package deals.
- The following are things to look out for in the tool:
- It currently hosts only 5 server locations.
- Although the start-up looks promising, it should offer more features and capabilities to cater to the needs of various users across the globe.
- The service is only limited to activities bound within the internet browser it is installed in. Emails and Peer to Peer connections are still outsiders of its protection coverage.
- The necessity to download and install other plugins additionally to plug some IP leaks is imminent. These leaks are normally from Flash and WebRTC. This would be a serious concern for those users who need to transact with a higher level of security.
File size: 240KB (246,198 bytes)
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Commercial Trial
Date added: April 26, 2018
The Bottom Line
Even though ZenMate Premium crack can be considered as a strong base for a VPN service, it is currently incomplete. The add-on provides a security service for internet browsers and a reliable VPN for mobile which is relatively satisfactory. There are some concerns that need to be addressed immediately such as the IP leaks and availability of server locations. The upgrade is definitely a tough choice considering it is still far from its perfected form.
Download ZenMate VPN 6.2.3 Crack from spsoftwares.com